Re: On translation regressions due to freedesktop.org dependencies

I have a fairly simple solution -- import shared-mime-info into gnome
CVS and perform translations there, using all the same tools gnome
translators normally use.  It would then be fairly easy to sync
translations upstream periodically, including, at a minimum, at the time
of each gnome release.

This is a good short term solution, is it not?

-Rob