RE: Indubstrial 0.2.0 [Was: Industrial as default theme?]

Try this out:
http://www.gnome.org/~jdub/random/indubstrial-0.2.0.tar.gz
(You need the Industrial GTK+ and Metacity themes installed, I recommend the
latest you can get, preferably from the 0.2.36 packages.)

Nice effort Jeff, it already looks better than the stock industrial:
http://img.osnews.com/img/7241/jdub.png (notice how the calculator's buttons are now easier to distinguish! Thanks! :)

Please continue workig on the metacity theme to not be so non-exitstant when it is unfocused and also please don't forget to make the borders of all widgets much darker, like I wrote to my previous email to Daniel. Because the current stock GTK+ doesn't support shadows the themes should work around this limiation and add a much darker border on widgets (and around the menus) so they are more distinguishable when they are overlapping with other windows. Currently, on most themes I have seen, you navigate on sub-menus and there is no easily distinguish line between them, they all feel flat...

thx,
Eugenia