Re: Preferences, System Tools

On Sun, 2004-06-06 at 14:15 -0400, Havoc Pennington wrote:

> I would assume those come from the active language/locale yes. Not sure
> we need "English messages and French number format" in the GUI.

While using windows i had everthing in spanish, but i set the decimal
marker to the dot (.) because in spanish it is the comma (,), which is
quite anoying and if you are typing large ammounts of numbers in a
spread sheet it is a lot slower.

In linux i like to hace messages in english and the rest (expect the
decimals separator) in spanish.

I think it would be quite handy to be able to change such thing from the
UI, if not all at least the number format.