Re: Wording of Error Dialogs

Hi,

On Wed, 2004-06-23 at 08:51, Sebastian Heinlein wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I plan to do a major rewording and unification of the error messages of
> a project that I am working on. Since we want to be conform with the
> HIG, I would like to know if there is a policy on this.

	There are a few places you could ask about this - all of them would be
better places than desktop-devel-list.

	Mail usability-list if you think it should be a HIG guideline,
gnome-i18n-list if it should be in the "writing for translation"
guidelines and gnome-doc-list if you think it should be in the
documentation style guide :-)

Thanks,
Mark.