Re: Tutorial?

On Wed, 2004-03-17 at 20:00, Andrew Sobala wrote:

> I think the GTK+ 2.0 tutorial is what you're looking for.

I saw the tutorial, and it's pretty useful. I just wanted something like
that for gnome libraries.

Being written in plain C makes somewhat more difficult to understand the
underlying architecture. Calls, wrappers and macros are not so plain...
--
Sensei    <mailto:senseiwa tin it>
          <icqnum:241572242>

A)bort, R)etry, I)nfluence with large hammer.