Re: spacial

El vie, 30-04-2004 a las 04:04, Nickolay V. Shmyrev escribió:

> I suggest to implement spatial terminal - each shell command should be
> entered in a new window.

Konq has this, Ctrl+E.

What's the big deal?  I do think double clicking on an opened file
should show the file window again, instead of opening it twice.  And
there should be a Window->New view so it opens in a new window.

And apps should remember their documents' window positions.  New View
command should open another window in a different location though.