Guadec, costs and speaker list?

Hi,

I might have missed this information (if I have could someone point me
there).

Howcome Guadec costs money this year? Are these money for the speakers,
or don't we get enough from the sponsors to run the conference? I think
it would be a good thing to send a public announcement about this
change.

The other question is, do we have a list of speakers yet? I can't find
it on the site. It's probably hard to motivate companies to send
employees there if they don't know what they are paying for?

Best Regards,
  Mikael Hallendal

--
Imendio HB, http://www.imendio.com/