Re: gpdf string freeze breakages

I'd like to propose ....

What about a page on the developer web site with a clear status of the gnome cvs repository, branch / branch
(mozilla have such a status with tinderboxes).
Such a page would have clearly stated the string freeze and I wouldn't have broken it. Perhaps it will help reduce that kind of annoyances by clearly centralizing these infos and recalling
rules about different states.

ps.: of course I will be ok to maintain it ...

Mark McLoughlin wrote:

Hey,