Re: [Muine] Re: Introducing Muine, Rhythmbox in 2.8 and other things

On Sat, 2004-05-08 at 20:19 +0200, Jorn Baayen wrote:
> A CD player would be very simple, just a track list, and prev/play/next
> buttons. We don't need more. Above that I think it is unlikely many
> people will use a CD player and a collection player at the same time,
> people tend to either play CDs or rip their CDs to their collection. (Of
> course there are exceptions..)

I have a long-term goal to re-arrange the SJ interface (primarily moving
editing into a separate dialog) and to turn the main window into a
simple CD player which can also rip.  Think the current SJ design, but
with play/next/stop buttons somewhere.

Ross