Re: battstat-applet testing, a plea for help

<quote who="Davyd Madeley">
> However, it appears I introduced a segfault into it. I'm sure it's just
> a null reference, but it takes a long time to charge and discharge my
> battery to test it and hence, find it.

You mean like not setting lowbattnotificationdialog to NULL after you
gtk_widget_destroy it?

J.
(PS, some test lines that set the variables to the appropriate values to
simulate charge/discharge would be easier than actually doing it to your
battery)
--
Jan Schmidt                                  thaytan mad scientist com

Homer: "No TV and No Beer make Homer something something"
Marge: "Go Crazy?"
Homer: "Don't mind if I do! aaaarrrarrgghar!"