Re: Proposal: Create a standard default location for pictures

And then, like epiphany, when I switch locales, and download things, I
can end up with multiple desktop directories too. No thanks.

If we're going to translate directory names, then they should be
translated as part of the directory's metadata, such as a .directory
file within it.

As for ~/Desktop... your $HOME should just be that anyway.

-- dobey