Re: Proposed Module Request, Request

<quote who="Bryan Clark">

> I was looking at starting to schedule ui-review junk even earlier this
> release than last time.  A big part of this is that we (the collective)
> believe it's best to go after the newly proposed modules now instead of
> waiting for debate over acceptance.  This will hopefully put the fear of
> usability into new module maintainers earlier, rather than later or when
> they see Seth on Halloween [1].

Rock! That's good news. If anything can be done to improve the ui-review
process, please yell loudly so everyone knows. Otherwise we can't improve
things. :-)

- Jeff

--
linux.conf.au 2005: Canberra, Australia         http://lca2005.linux.org.au/

    "If I had an inch for every penis size spam I'd recieved..." - Luis
                                   Villa