Re: Browser Bookmarks Menu (Gnome Applet) 0.2

On Tue, 2004-11-02 at 00:02 +1100, Nigel Tao wrote:

Version 0.2 now supports Epiphany and Mozilla, as
well as Firefox.  I am reading a gconf entry to
pick up the preferred browser - I presume that that
is The Right Way To Do It.  Someone let me know if
there is a Gnome API that is recommended instead.

It would probably make sense to use whatever the preferred browser is.

-Tom

Tom von Schwerdtner
Etria, LLP - www.etria.com