Re: Proposal: replacing esound with polypaudio in 2.10

On Mon, 2004-11-01 at 23:00, Callum McKenzie wrote:
> What is the full list of operating systems esd supports ? Should
> polyaudio have an esd backend for the ultimate in stop-gap
> compatibility/insanity ?

Just to add to what Lennart replied: esound theoratically works on
pretty much almost anything. It has drivers for win32, HP-UX, AIX, IRIX,
BSDs (OSS), Linux (ALSA/OSS), Solaris, OS X, OS/2 and Tru64. I doubt
that all of those work in practice.

Ronald

--
Ronald S. Bultje <rbultje ronald bitfreak net>