Re: PROPOSAL: GNOME-Backgrounds for GNOME 2.10

On Sat, 2004-11-06 at 10:32 -0800, Alan wrote:
> Having default set of artwork included definitely helps to create
> polished end-user experience, so I'd vote in favor of including the
> module.

Maybe some of these could be converted to dual monitor setups, for those
of us who have two heads...

That would be pretty nifty.  The worst thing about running Xinerama is having to find/customize wallpapers to make them work properly.

Granted, we would be providing some files that only 10% (random guess) of the end-users would actually ever have a use for...  Is it worth it?

Regards,
Tom

Tom von Schwerdtner
Etria, LLP - www.etria.com