Re: PROPONSAL : nautilus-sendto

On Mon, 2004-11-15 at 01:35 -0300, Mariano Suárez-Alvarez wrote:

> [...]

Also, I forgot: you need to set up the accessible name for the Send To:
entry, or somehow convince atk that the label is its name (it should
pick that up by itself, I think) Also the entry for the base name of the
packed file has no accessible name; adding a label beside it should fix
it (see above, though...)

-- m

--
Mariano Suárez-Alvarez <msuarezalvarez arnet com ar>
http://www.gnome.org/~mariano