Re: PROPONSAL : nautilus-sendto

Eugenia Loli-Queru wrote:

<snip>

Besides, currently there is no easy way to remove these menu addons, which makes things even worse (see: the terrible Seahorse situation which puts 4 new items in the root context menu of Nautilus by default).

Yes, I agrere, and this is being fixed. In fact the current version has removed menu items and we're down to two on normal files. Any suggestions for improvement should be discussed on the seahorse-devel list:

seahorse-devel lists sourceforge net

Cheers,
Nate