Re: PROPONSAL : nautilus-sendto

Użytkownik Maciej Katafiasz napisał:
Dnia 14-11-2004, nie o godzinie 22:27 +0100, Roberto Majadas napisał:

I want to propose nautilus-sendto for gnome 2.10 .

This looks nice, but one question: does it use Galago? Galago is
currently being proposed as module, so let's avoid duplicating
integration work and just use proper framework Galago is.

Cheers,
Maciej

PS. I've seen someone mentioning Edd's similar Bluetooth work, and I
remember Edd being interested in using Galago for that. Was there any
outcome of this interest?

about Galago, I'm working on http://ofi.hakore.com, it's in very early stage however I thought about something like Galago, but implemented with DBUS and related to communication between IM apps and other apps, but I didn't know Galago project since now. I don't mean stop OFI because of that, because this is rather proof of concept project for using DBUS.

However I just had to mention here about that somebody working on such thing, which may be desktop and library independent, and maybe somebody will need it.

Regards.

--
Marcin Krzyżanowski