Re: tinderbox (nagging) is back!

On Thu, 2004-11-18 at 23:40 -0500, Luis Villa wrote:
> cvs.freedesktop.org has returned, and along with it my semi-regular
> build nags. :) All in all, given that tinderbox has been totally hosed
> for several days, I'm pleased that only three modules appear to be
> failing.
>
> Logs and such are linked, as usual, from:
> http://gnome-build.ximian.com/tinderbox/LATEST/
>
> Things that appear hosed ATM:
>
> * gnome-terminal: Mariano's commits to terminal-window.c appear to be
> the culprit.

IIUC, fd.o's cvs went back in time about a month, so the
startup-notification the tinderbox is building is missing Elijah's new
cool sn_launchee_context_get_id_has_timestamp, which the terminal is now
using. I'll ask on an ETA for fd.o to go back to the future...

-- m

--
Mariano Suárez-Alvarez <mariano gnome org>
http://www.gnome.org/~mariano