Re: Future of desktop splash screens - some thoughts

On Thu, 2004-10-14 at 20:49, Christian Neumair wrote:
> For that reason, I've concluded to write a little utility (attached, not
> yet cleaned up) for manipulating the gconf settings, that could be
> included in gcc; it comes with a built-in splash screen preview.

Haven't tried this out, but gtweakui seems to do just this. Probably
worth a look:

http://gtweakui.sourceforge.net/screen.php

-Samuel
|      Samuel Abels       |   http://www.debain.org    |
| spam ad debain dod org  | knipknap ad jabber dod org |