Re: Remove unused icons in gnome-desktop

Il lun, 2004-10-04 alle 18:42, Matthew Garrett ha scritto:
> On Sat, 2004-10-02 at 18:49 +0200, Luca Ferretti wrote:
>
> > So his is redux list of useful icons, IMHO. The (?) means that maybe we
> > can remove it too.
>
> What happens if users are using these as icons for launchers?

Sorry for the lag, I see your email just now ;-)

Well, simply the launcher will use default icon (unfortunately
gnome-unknown.png in gnome-icon-theme, we need a better one) and a
message alerts you that the icon is unavailable.

I know that this is an annoying behavior for end users, but please
compare quality and coolness of icons in gnome-desktop and
gnome-icon-theme.