Re: GNOME 2.8 Release Candidate 1 (2.7.92)

<quote who="Torsten Schoenfeld">

> doesn't show our news.  And although we did roll new tarballs for every
> GNOME release, all sources/perl directories under the 2.7 directory
> actually have the same tarballs: the ones from the 2.7.2 release.  This
> means that anybody relying on the GNOME server is testing unstable
> releases that are three months old.

Where were the tarballs? When we talked about the ftp server upload
problems, I asked you to mail release-team about new tarballs -> none have
been reported, afaics.

Thanks,

- Jeff

--
What's all that about?                           http://www.no-name-yet.com/

   I must be getting old... Buying toothpaste with gel in it is no longer
                           an Absolute Necessity.