Re: Request for pango freeze break

> On Mon, 2004-09-13 at 10:51, Murray Cumming wrote:
>> Standard questions:
>>
>> 1. Is this a regression, compare to GNOME 2.6?
>
> No. (It was a GNOME-2.4 => GNOME-2.6 regression.)

This is a mark against it. It suggests that it's not that serious.

>> 2. How much has this been tested, to watch out for general horrible
>> brokenness elsewhere?
>
> Not a lot,

Another mark against it. I trust your judgement, but I don't see a
compelling reason to take even a small risk with such a fundamentally
important part of GNOME at the last minute.

Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com
www.murrayc.com
www.openismus.com