Re: gnome-about-me

> Thoughts on the dialog:
>
>  - tabs might be better than disclosure triangles
>
>  - I might put Password in a different dialog, because I think if a
>    user wanted to change their password they'd look for
>    Preferences->Password rather than Preferences->About Me
>    (but then, number of menu items is a concern)
for now i'll put it in a dialog instead of in a disclosure box, but
inside the "about me" capplet, until the Preferences mess is solved,
hopefully it will be ready for version 2.10.

>  - Fedora currently has an About Myself and Password
>    that you may want to look at (though I would not advocate
>    them as exemplary or correct necessarily)

ok, i'll take a look at those dialogs, can you give me the name of the
srpm that contains them and some screenshots? Thanks.

Diego