Re: HIG dialog API [was: Re: GTK+ team irc meeting]

Hi,

On Wed, 2004-09-22 at 09:13, Luca Ferretti wrote:
> Il mar, 2004-09-21 alle 10:02, Mark McLoughlin ha scritto:
> > Hey,
>
> <snip>
>
> >   3) Since the API freeze for GTK+ 2.6 is getting close, people should
> >      be making sure they're favourite issues are getting attended to -
> >      e.g. the HIG dialog API ! :)
>
> Do you really mean that are plans to include directly in GTK+ API to
> create HIG-compliant message alert dialogs?

	Yeah, Carlos has been working on it. See:

  http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtk-devel-list/2004-August/msg00097.html

	The GTK+ guys seem pretty confident this will go into 2.6, but I'm sure
any help people can give to the effort will make this even more certain.

Cheers,
Mark.