Re: Gnome 3.0 - menus

On Apr 4, 2005 8:37 PM, Thom Holwerda <slakje quicknet nl> wrote:
> 2) toolbar buttons differ too much per applications. Menubars are
> basically the same (file, view, edit, etc), whereas toolbars are much
> more diverse (send, reply in a mailclient, forward, back in a browser
> etc);

Menu bars are all but uniform. Currently, I have open windows that
have 2, 3, 4, 7 and 8 items in their menu bar, all differing in
wording and length.

Granted, they are more static than toolbars (which can easily be left
out of an app, while menus are almost always there), but that really
doesn't say much.

--
Kalle Vahlman, zuh iki fi