GNOME and keyboard: small overview document

Hi all

As you may see on Planet GNOME, I hacked small document
gswitchit.sourceforge.net/gnome_xkb_tsh.pdf summarizing my bugfixing
experience in the keyboard department. The audience of this document
I'd describe as "power users". I am trying to hit several targets with
it:
- help users to solve their problems (sometimes even without asking me
- themselves)
- explain why GNOME cannot help immediately with some types of
problems - and make users accept this simple fact:)
- emphasize the fact that in the keyboard department, GNOME heavily
depends on the quality of XKB code (in particular - XKB configuration
repository).

Any comments would be welcome.

Sergey