Re: Double-clicking titlebar = minimize

The current state of affairs is that double clicking will either
maximize or shade the window depending on a pref.  It used to shade by
default but this was changed several versions ago to maximize by
default, and iirc we didn't receive any complaints about that, which has
to be some sort of miracle.

This is the first time I've ever heard of anyone wanting to minimize it
on double click.  It seems like double clicking on the title bar
shouldn't have any actions that make the window disappear, especially
since its possible to double click inadvertently.  So my off the cuff
response would be that unless there's a compelling use case, we wouldn't
want to add that option.

-Rob