Re: Just a question

On Apr 10, 2005 7:11 PM, Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com> wrote:

<snip>

> Metacity basically uses
> bugzilla instead of a mailing list, but this is the list if you want to
> discuss.

I'm going to have to disagree with that.  This list is way overloaded
and I don't think it's appropriate to disscuss issues relevant to only
a single product on this list.  If that is allowed and encouraged and
you multiply that by several products, then we get 95% of the emails
being irrelevant to 95% of the people on the list.  Anyway, maybe I'm
wrong but I really think we could hold that discussion in bugzilla or
create a separate mailing list if needed.

Just my $0.02,
Elijah