Re: Attempt to clean up gconf usage in gnomecc some...

Yesterday at 20:52, Kjartan Maraas wrote:

> This patch tries to clean up gconf usage so we at least unref
> GConfClient whenever we use them. There are some other bits in here as
> well, but nothing controversial. Feedback is much appreciated.

I think this won't compile with GCC 2.95.* (or any C89 compiler).  Are
we sure we don't want to support them anymore?

-	client = gconf_client_get_default ();
+
+	GConfClient *client = gconf_client_get_default ();

(there's another similar change at the end of patch, but at the start
of nested block, so it should work even with GCC 2.95; maybe I don't
see enough context in this part, so if you're certain that you're not
introducing compatibility problems, just ignore me :)

Cheers,
Danilo