Re: RFC: On-line Content Filtering of directories

Am Freitag, den 22.04.2005, 13:55 +0200 schrieb Alexander Larsson:

[...]

It think its a pretty good idea, too. Given that we have filtering in
apps like evolution, rhythmbox, and the like, I almost wonder why nobody
has come up with this idea before...
I think it's really worth considering to drop glob selection in favor of
this, since it seems much more userfriendly, especially for novice
users. And I don't see any use cases of glob selection, that wouldn't be
possible to achieve with filtering (provided that it supports
regexps/wildcards/whatever glob supports now).

Regards,
Jörgen