Re: Default Theme

On 8/1/05, Elijah Newren <newren gmail com> wrote:
> On 8/1/05, Shaun McCance <shaunm gmail com> wrote:
>
> > Here's what I need now:
> >
> > 1) The Clearlooks Metacity theme needs to be landed into CVS
> > in gnome-themes.  Any number of people have provided patches
> > for this, including me.
> > 2) A Clearlooks desktop theme needs to be landed into CVS
> > in gnome-themes.  It should use the Clearlooks GTK+ theme,
> > the Clearlooks Metacity theme, and the Gnome icon theme.
> > Again, patches abound.
>
> Calum, any chance you can just add Clearlooks for now and let us worry
> about what to remove later?  (referring to
> http://mail.gnome.org/archives/desktop-devel-list/2005-July/msg00315.html)

I got an out-of-office auto-reply from Calum, and couldn't find Seth
on irc, so I found thos on irc and asked him to do this.  Should be
working now.  Previous comments about having others kick me if I'm out
of line apply; I just felt it was way past due time to get this done
and Shaun shouldn't be held up on documentation stuff any longer.

Cheers,
Elijah