Re: EOG features - A CRAZY IDEA

Here is my CRAZY IDEA for EoG...

Let's just leave the rotation and saving AS IT IS.

I was quite pleased to find that besides the rotation in EoG, there was
a nice discoverable option (aka. Save) to make that rotation permanent.

That means that I can assign the action "Open in Image Viewer" to a
folder, have it open in EoG, notice that one or two photos weren't
rotated, straighten them up, and them upload it to my gallery.

Yes, I could have used F-spot (and I really like F-spot), or Gthumb or
even the Gimp, BUT EoG ALREADY DID EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED!

It isn't in your face, it isn't a selling feature, but it is a nice
little unobtrusive, discoverable feature that will make the users go
"that's really useful, I really like this app".

So can we please stop wanking on about how many applications and hard to
operate features we want to add.

Thank-you,
--davyd

--
Davyd Madeley

http://www.davyd.id.au/
08B0 341A 0B9B 08BB 2118  C060 2EDD BB4F 5191 6CDA