Re: API documentation requirements for next releases

Daniel Veillard wrote:

>>whatever documentation system you use, you can still document the
>>undocumented things and force documentation for all new API to be
>>written, right?
>>

>  I will have to change my tools, but yes.

Federico's mail read:

     1. Document any new public interfaces since the last stable version
        of the module (e.g. the jump from 2.12.x to 2.14.0). You can do
        this with gtk-doc.

This says that you can use gtk-doc.  It doesn't say you must use
gtk-doc.  Why do you need to change your tools?

James.