Re: EOG features

Hi Lucas,

First of all, nice work!.

Now, my comments: I like EOG pretty much, it's very simple and I'd like
it to not mess with my images, it shouldn't be changing my files behind
my back.

The other interesting feature would be to scan all images in a directory
(not load them) and put a "next button" somewhere so that you can view
the next picture without closing EOG, changing to nautilus and double
clicking the next picture to open it in EOG again.

May be that's a common use case, just my two cents.

-William