Re: Bugzilla down for software upgrade on Sun 18 Dec 09.00 UTC

On 12/6/05, Luis Villa <luis villa gmail com> wrote:
> This is the thread where we all shout 'we're not worthy' at Olav over
> and over again. Thanks for doing hero's work on this- I've played with
> the -test stuff, and it will be a huge upgrade for all of us. Thanks!

Seconded; watching Olav work has been just amazing.  He's put a ton of
work into this over the last several months (and even got slowed down
when I tried to start helping out a couple weeks ago since he had to
explain lots of stuff to me) and it really shows.

You rock, Olav.