Re: Browser Mode by Default [Was: Nautilus]

Hi,

I didn't mean to open a can of worms ;) The only reason I posted was
because quite a few users have asked me recently why the default is
spatial, all of whom don't like it. Maybe they have to get used to it
but personally think this feature doesn't endear itself to most point
and click users.

Thanks
Shane

[1] In the past I've spent a few years working with windows users and
the over-riding lesson I learnt is that, while they do want cool
features, they want simplicity even more.