Re: Final 2.10 Modules List Proposal

On Fri, 2005-02-04 at 09:12 +0100, Murray Cumming wrote:

> I think that only yelp uses this, and only in the new branch, but I
> think we (and Shaun) decided not to ship the new branch in 2.10 because
> of the accessibility regressions.

I will be very disappointed if we don't ship the new Yelp. I think the
improvements in Yelp, the speed improvements, and improved look and the
fact it just doesn't suck really should override minor a11y regressions
in what was previously slow and unusable, even for people who require
a11y.

--d

--
Davyd Madeley              http://www.davyd.id.au/

PGP Fingerprint <http://www.davyd.id.au/pgp/>
08B0 341A 0B9B 08BB 2118  C060 2EDD BB4F 5191 6CDA