Re: houston, we have a problem- 2.10 showstoppers

Hi Luis,

> And of course the number of patches in the fedora vte package (Kjartan
> told me the count was 23) tells me that at least some of the OS
> vendors /are/ distracted by it.
Actually there are ~7, I think.  2 of them were written by Nalin and are
in upstream CVS and 3 or 4 of them were done outside of Red Hat.  The
last vte package that was pushed in fedora was about 4 months ago.

There is no question vte could use some work, but in the grand scheme of
things, there are more important parts of the user's desktop to be
focusing on, and vte, for the most part, does what it's supposed to do.

--Ray