Re: Bugzilla statistics

Hi Wayne,

On Sun, 02 Jan 2005 13:34:13 +1100, Wayne Schuller
<k_wayne schuller id au> wrote:
> On Sat, 2005-01-01 at 17:05 -0700, Elijah Newren wrote:
> > I thought others might be interested in some bugzilla statistics from
> > 2003 and 2004.  There are at least a couple small problems in either
> > the scripts or in the consistency of the database, so some of these
> > statistics might be off slightly (a percentage point or two), but should
> > be pretty reliable.
>
> Great reporting!
>
> Can you put your report permanently in the bugsquad section of the web
> site?

Yeah, I'd like to do that.  Didn't you do a similar report at the end
of 2002?  I'm sure I remembering seeing such a report but when I went
looking I couldn't find it.  It'd like to stick them both up.  Also,
thanks for the weekly-bug-summary script and many other bugzilla
scripts you wrote.  :-)

Elijah