Re: Remove GnomeMeeting from Gnome module list?

<quote who="Elijah Newren">

> (I can't check to verify because it appears that some of the archives of
> the release-team emails are missing--neither
> http://mail.gnome.org/mailman/private/release-team/ nor
> http://mail.gnome.org/archives/release-team/ show emails from before
> October)

release-team archives have never been public, until late last year when we
decided that future archives would be.

- Jeff

--
linux.conf.au 2005: Canberra, Australia                http://linux.conf.au/

    "Orphaned farm-boy hero helps save world against bad-guys, begins a
   journey of self-discovery, and makes interesting friends. Passable." -
                        Andrew Bennetts on Star Wars