Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Re: Remove GnomeMeeting from Gnome module list?

Dnia 18-01-2005, wto o godzinie 18:11 -0500, Daniel Veillard napisał:
> > You don't want GnomeMeeting to be in the desktop. I believe the releases
> > problem is a side-issue to the real problem, which is the one you
> > mentioned above.
>
>   If you do remove GnomeMeeting then also remove libxml2 and libxslt
> from the GNOME release, as I don't have the capacity to garantee releases
> based on a strict schedule calendar.
>
>   This is getting close to ridiculous if this really happens.

Please. Danilo has clearly stated his intention which was *not* to
attack GnomeMeeting for being GnomeMeeting, but instead to highlight
difficulties that make it hard to maintain it (and perhaps others in
similar situation) as proper GNOME Desktop module. Even if he didn't
manage to get it exactly right and you felt offended, he did apologise
already and made honest effort to clarify his original intention in
subsequent mails. So, instead of engaging into yet another hysterical
flamefest, please go to Elijah's reply to Danilo's mail and help with
addressing any shady areas discussed there, so that we don't ever have
to go into this discussion again, OK?

Cheers,
Maciej

PS. I apologise in advance if I have offended anyone, my only intent was
to concentrate on technical aspect of this thread, and only that.
Whatever else you find in my mail, you can keep it, I didn't put it
there.

--
Maciej Katafiasz <ml mathrick org>