Re: Proposed Modules, My Take

On Wed, 2005-01-19 at 17:54 +0100, Murray Cumming wrote:
> On Wed, 2005-01-19 at 16:46 +0000, Mark McLoughlin wrote:
> >   - I don't see how this impacts whether sound-juicer should be added
> >     now or not. It doesn't need to be feature complete before adding
> >     it and its not like its useless without the CD playing feature ..
>
> However, it was proposed as something that would be able to play CDs. I
> think it's too late to start the discussion again for 2.10 about a
> sound-juicer that has a different purpose.

	Was it? From:

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/desktop-devel-list/2004-December/msg00666.html

"
Sound Juicer is a CD ripper which is HIG-compliant, uses GStreamer,
supports the GNOME audio profiles, and generally rocks.

My long-term plans are to possibly integrate CD playing into the
interface[1] so that SJ can replace gnome-cd...
"

	:-)

Cheers,
Mark.