Re: The State of (in)Consistency of Save Confirmation Dialogs

Wheee!  Is anyone else having flashbacks to the LEWP (Leading Edge Word
Processor?)  Whoa...  Bad trip.

On the other hand, searching for LEWP on Google turns up lots of people
praising this 80s-era word processor for it's ease of use and talking
about installing it on Windows XP.  So what do I know?