Re: xscreensaver, any plan do drop it !!

Hi William,

It does indeed seem that you have address many of our concerns with
respect to the screen saver.  Bastien filled me in.  We are going to
discuss including it in Fedora today and will most likely get some test
packages and play around with it and give you feedback.

--
John (J5) Palmieri <johnp redhat com>