[PROPOSAL] services-admin from g-s-t for 2.12

Hi everybody!,

I haven't seen any proposal in the whole 2.11 period, so here's one to
break the ice: I'm proposing services-admin from gnome-system-tools for
2.12, the last g-s-t version (1.3.0[.x]) compiles it by default,
featuring a dead easy GUI [1] to activate/deactivate services, both in
real time and at computer startup. It's still missing more descriptions
to handle the most used services, but that's an easy task.

	Hope you like it

[1] http://www.gnome.org/~carlosg/stuff/gst/new-services-2.png