Re: xscreensaver, any plan do drop it !!

On Fri, 8 Jul 2005, Bastien Nocera wrote:

> We definitely need a way to have a poke at the screensaver so that it
> doesn't get enabled without resorting to the current fake key events
> hacks.

Ah...  And I thought its the weirdest bug of all software that
when running xine and switching windows using alt+tab, I get my
keyboard language changed once in a while...  And that after once
running gok, running xine brings up a "you pressed shift too many
times, do you need any help" dialog that I don't even know how to
turn off...  And that running xine brings the Typing Break screen
lock up every 20 minutes even I don't touch the mouse and
keyboard...  What I didn't know is that it was all to free me
from turning off the screensaver when watching movies...that I do
anyway, since mplayer doesn't have this "feature" of sending fake
key events...  sigh

--behdad