Re: rawhide tangent [was Re: Gtk+ 2.8 for GNOME 2.12]

On Llu, 2005-07-18 at 09:21 -0400, Luis Villa wrote:

> The number of upstream bugs they file against GNOME is basically
> insignificant- in the teens per month, on average. Perhaps that is
> something that is not actively encouraged? If there is a significant
> community there, I'd like to get them more involved in GNOME bug work.

People on the lists do try and get things directed upstream but most
users I'm afraid seem more interesting in holding a 2 week pointless
discussion on whether the terminal belongs on the root menu than working
on menu editing, even when suggested to them 8(

Alan
--
"This is a dark chapter in our history and I hope it will never happen
again,"  - KLM after their staff shredded 440 live squirrels