Re: make distcheck in tinderbox [was Re: make check failures- gnome-vfs, e-d-s, at-spi]

<quote who="Luis Villa">

> <shrug> If we're going to throw massive tarballs over the wall, might as
> well add the extra few megs and just make them debug from the start, no?
>
> Luis (noting that he has no idea if this would actually *work*)

This has been done a few times in the history of GARNOME. It works fine, tho
it's easier to build blobs for particular distros than attempt to ship just
one blob. We go to far up and down the stack now to do that. :-)

- Jeff

--
OSCON 2005: August 1st-5th         http://conferences.oreillynet.com/os2005/

  "A problem worthy of attack, proves its worth by fighting back." - Paul
                                   Erdos