Re: cleaning up themes

På Sat, Jul 30, 2005 at 02:52:30PM +0200, Murray Cumming skrev:
> On Sat, 2005-07-30 at 12:18 +0800, Davyd Madeley wrote:
> > I'm sure I've brought this up before, but I think we should clean up the
> > list of themes we ship for G2.12.

> Maybe for 2.14/2.14, but I'm not personally going to approve this
> feature-freeze break. It's bad enough that the change of the default
> theme has taken this long. Well, maybe it'd be ok to remove the non-
> default "default".

If the default is just the built-in theme in GTK+ (no way to check now, no X
over here), I think a rename to "Built-in" is the best.

  mvrgr, Wouter

--
:wq                                                       mail uws xs4all nl
                                                      web http://uwstopia.nl

give me a reason to be :: a woman                              -- portishead